We have designed our RAM windows with a focus on the custom and luxury new home market. Our popular painted and anodized finishes, large selection of glass options, custom sizes, low maintenance functionality and enhanced energy performance offer a unique combination for the demanding custom home market. All of our products, and specifically our casement and awning windows, offer upgraded features that make them compatible with the unique designs frequently incorporated into both traditional and contemporary custom home architecture.
The clean lines and structural appearance make RAM windows the perfect choice for contemporary buildings. We offer our window products in multiple nailing fin options (including block frame) and custom dimensions that provides for easy installation and weatherproofing. Our popular painted and anodized finishes, large selection of glass options, low maintenance functionality and enhanced energy performance offer a unique combination of upgrades to any new or existing building or home.
Remodels & Replacement
The custom sizes and configurations of our RAM windows make them a very good fit (literally) for any remodel and renovation project. We offer our window products in multiple nailing fin options (including block frame) and custom dimensions that provides for easy installation and weatherproofing. Our popular painted and anodized finishes, large selection of glass options, low maintenance functionality and enhanced energy performance offer a unique combination of upgrades to any existing building or home.
In addition to the custom new home market, our windows are uniquely suited to luxury townhome and condominium projects. Our popular painted and anodized finishes, large selection of glass options, custom sizes and configurations, and enhanced energy performance offer a unique combination for this demanding market. We have designed our RAM windows for multi-story installations and our products have been performance tested with ratings ranging from CW40 - CW90. The heavy frame construction and durable hardware incorporated into our window products offers long lasting low-maintenance performance.
To view the full line of RAM window products, please click here.
Rely on RAM Windows Quality
Our products are designed for superior operation and long lasting durability. Our attention to detail and craftsmanship during the manufacturing process ensures that every window meets your expectations for quality and performance. Listed below are some of our features and benefits. Click to download a PDF of our Features and Benefits.
Custom Window Frames / Glazing
- Wide Range of Custom Sizes, Unique Shapes and Designs
- Multiple Configurations / Combinations
- Wide Range of Glass Options (Single Glazed & Insulated Glass)
- Multiple Low-E, Impact Rated, Pattern, Tinted and Divided Lite Glass Options
- Five Popular Frame Colors as well as Custom Colors upon Request
Heavy Duty Frame Construction
- Rated for Residential and Light Commercial Applications
- High Quality Extruded Aluminum 6063-T5 Alloy
- Deeper Frame Depth and Wide Frame Profile
- Precision Cut Mitered Corners with Internal Gussets and Stainless Steel Screws
- Double Vinyl Bulb Weather-Stripping Assures Tight Seal Against Air & Water
- Snap-In External Glazing Stop (No Exposed Screw Heads)
- Scratch and Fade Resistant AAMA 2604 Rated High Quality Painted Finish
High Quality Truth® Hardware
- Concealed 4-bar Stainless Steel Hinges Provide Long Lasting Durability
- Folding Handle and Double Link Crank Provide Smooth Operation
- Positive Acting Locks Draw the Sash Tight Against Weather-Stripping
- Multiple Color Options Complement Frame Colors
Installation & Maintenance
- Nailing Fin Available in Multiple Options
- Easy to Install and Weatherproof
- Low Maintenance Aluminum Frame Inside and Out
- Aluminum Frames Do Not Swell or Shrink with Humidity and Climate Changes
- Full Screens with Simple Thumb Turn Pointer Latches
Energy Star® Certified
- Thermally Broken Frame & Sash for Enhanced Energy Performance
- Recycled Materials – 70% of Frame Made from Recycled Aluminum
- Major Window Components (Glass & Aluminum Extrusion) Sourced Locally in Texas
- Aluminum is Naturally Plentiful and Does Not Contribute to Deforestation
- All Aluminum Remnants from our Manufacturing Process are Collected and Recycled
- LEED Certified Window Products – Projects can accrue LEED Certified Points
Whether you’re an architect, builder, remodeler, commercial building contractor or homeowner, RAM is ready to go to work for you. Contact us today.