RAM Industries, a manufacturer and distributor of residential and commercial windows and doors, is in search of a seasoned Administrative professional to fill the position of Operations Coordinator to support the activities of the Operations Department.
The ideal candidate will have a strong set of Administrative skills (Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, Purchasing), be well-organized, and have the ability to understand basic manufacturing processes. Experience in a manufacturing environment will be a plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Create Production Work orders from the information on a Sales Order
- Accurate record-keeping in Excel database
- Order supplies for Manufacturing
- Complete Daily Log of production
- Calculate production metrics
- Create manufacturing reports
- Create and Maintain Procedures and Work Instructions
- Track attendance for Production and Distribution Departments
- Provide support to the Operations Team as necessary
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to quickly learn new information and be able to verbally communicate a pattern of success.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established objectives
- Work in plant environment, safety shoes required. Frequent trips to the shop floor to gather information required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Accurate data entry, attention to detail and high organizational skills are a must.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Platform: Advanced Excel skills is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing demands
Associates Degree preferred or better
To apply for this position please email your resume along with a cover page to briefly introduce yourself,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 40-50 /year